Protocol are looking to recruit Senior Apprenticeship Tutors, with apprenticeship tutoring experience.
You will be working with students from varied backgrounds, helping them achieve the best, both academically and generally. You will be expected to:
- Assist students academically and pastorally.
- Support the students, meeting with them to review their progress and their confidence with their coursework.
- Assist in assessing the students work.
You will need
We are particularly looking for candidates with at least one of the following:
- A level 3 qualification in assessing.
- A level 4 qualification in learning development.
- A level 6 qualification in management.
- A teaching qualification.
You MUST have relevant experience in a similar role.
What we offer
- Salary of £31000-40000.
- 2 permanent positions.
- The opportunity to make an impact in an organisation where innovation is constant.
- This is a remote position.