Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an Premises Officer in Richmond to takes care of the security and maintenance of community buildings. This is a full-time temporary vacancy.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: Circa £10 p/h
The person & qualifications
- Basic DIY skills and in-depth understanding of maintenance procedures
- Problem-solving skills for addressing safety and maintenance concerns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for giving instructions to contractors and support crews
- Organisation, multi-tasking and scheduling skills
- Customer service skills for positive dealings with building owners and administrators
- Cleaning the building or supervising a team of Cleaners
- Gardening and performing landscape duties or supervising others in these roles
- Inspecting the building, including heating, cooling, lighting and alarm systems to make sure they are in good working order
- Performing basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required
- Sourcing, booking and supervising contractors for major repairs
- Monitoring cleaning materials, tools, and furniture and reordering as required
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.