Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experience Project Accountant in the Telford area.
The purpose of this role will be to report directly to the Director of Finance and take a lead on financial aspects of new projects and opportunities.
This role will require an ENHANCED DBS
Salary: £32,000 – £37,000
The person & qualifications
- AAT qualified
- ACCA/CIMA full or part qualified
- Map project timelines and monitor progress against key milestones
- Monitor project budgets
- Create and maintain project cash flow projections
- Prepare and submit claims to funding bodies
- Work closely with stakeholders to coordinate and reconcile data
- Attend project meetings
- Work across all projects working groups to maintain full oversight and progress
- Identify and report emerging risks
- Maintain asset registers
- Create ad-hoc bespoke financial reports
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.