Protocol are proud to be working with one of the UK’s leading providers of training and development for education professionals, seeking an Apprenticeships Internal Quality Assurer for a Full Time, Permanent position.
The role is fully remote with only one day a month based in their Bristol head office.
You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and consistency of delivery and assessment decisions across apprenticeships.
- To conduct quality assurance activities in line with the IQA Strategy and awarding body requirements throughout the learner journey, form on-boarding activities to Gateway.
- Produce sampling plans based on risk and in line with the IQA strategy.
- Conduct observations of coaching, teaching, learning and assessment (in the workplace and remotely) providing clear, constructive, supportive, and timely feedback to observees.
- Support Apprenticeship Tutors to create and implement action plans to ensure students are actively engaged and enable student progression.
- Deliver training, mentoring and support to Apprenticeship Tutors to ensure compliance with the teaching and assessment standards including English and Maths.
- Deliver induction training to new Apprenticeship tutors.
- Work closely with Apprenticeship Quality, Compliance and Impact Manager to develop on-going development plans for staff.
- Highlight improvement ideas to the Quality team to ensure the programme reflects current operational requirements.
- Ensure all relevant on-boarding documentation of new candidates on the programme is accurate and complete on BUD.
The person & qualifications
- Hold an Assessor qualification.
- Hold an IQA qualification (V1, D34, TAQA.
- Have up to date industry knowledge.
- Experience in assessing and quality assurance (ideally within an education environment).
- Hold a full driving licence, have own vehicle and be willing to travel to customer sites.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.