Protocol are happy to be in partnership with the most academically successful performing arts school in the UK. The pupils are inspired by a strong sense of family and shared purpose to achieve their full potential right across the curriculum. The School also offers a wide range of courses outside of school hours, evenings, weekends and holidays for all ages and abilities.
The client is recruiting for a SpLD Study Skills Tutor – Performing Arts
- Weekly 1-2-1 Study Skills Support required for ArtsEd students who have been diagnosed with Specific Learning Difficulties (primarily Dyslexia and Dyspraxia)
- To facilitate independent learning and support students by identifying individual learning styles and strengths
- To keep up to date with developments in the field of dyslexia/SpLD support for HE/FE students in line with needs for quality assured membership of professional bodies
The person & qualifications
- Current membership of ADSHE (or quality assured equivalent) required.
- Basic knowledge of available SpLD specialist equipment / software would be preferred.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.