Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced PA / Executive Assistant in Bristol.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: Circa £10 – £16 per hour
Hours: Ideally full time
Can be flexible, will consider 3-5 days a week – will consider reduced hours if someone has prior commitments
- You will provide a dynamic executive assistant service, supporting in achieving the College’s vision and objectives through managing and monitoring the delivery of key personal and team organisation projects, actions and workstreams.
- This will involve providing executive support, including monitoring and triaging emails as well as responding to low level enquiries where appropriate.
- You will work in close collaboration with the wider team, overseeing the completion of College committees’ action points allocated to Senior Executive Team (SET) and Heads and Bursar (HAB) members.
- This role requires a continuous improvement approach and you will be expected to identify opportunities to improve and streamline business processes within the support team, whilst ensuring regulatory compliance where appropriate.
- You will be an ambassador for the College, ensuring the profile of the College remains high, both internally with staff in the College and also externally.
- This will need you to build an effective network of relationships across the College, Council and wider group of key stakeholders.
- You will support the College with embedding a performance and customer focused culture within the support team and wider College.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.