Our client is a successful skills, training and apprenticeship provider, operating nationally across the UK. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking to appoint a new Learner Recruitment Advisor to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- To lead and manage the full learner recruitment process for learners engaging in the vacancy route, ensuring vacancies are matched timely in line with profiles.
- To lead and manage the full learner recruitment process for learners who are upskilling working with the relevant BD account manager to ensure transition onto the relevant programme is seamless.
- Deliver robust IAG (Information, Advice & Guidance) to learners and employers to ensure they are in a position to make an informed choice in line with our Intent.
- Build effective working relationships with appropriate referral agencies and stakeholders, in order to promote the company brand.
- Promote candidates and vacancies using a variety of methods in order to generate opportunities.
- Ensure all paperwork, reports and trackers are kept up to date and are completed to a high standard in a timely fashion.
- Generate & maintain a high calibre bank of learners to support and generate apprenticeship vacancies to match candidates to.
- Work with the delivery team to support ‘out of placement’ learners, where appropriate, to ensure that the learners are replaced in a timely manner.
- Identify, co-ordinate and attend appropriate networking/engagement events to promote the company brand, evaluating all events to ensure ROI and measure Impact
- Attend weekly/monthly team meetings, providing feedback and sharing ideas and best practice.
The person & qualifications
- English and Maths at Level 2 or above, or equivalent.
- Educated to a minimum Level 2 or willingness to work towards.
- Demonstrable experience in a Learner Recruitment or customer service role for a minimum of 12 months.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively for a wide range of audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good administration skills.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.