Protocol are delighted to invite a skilled Tutor to deliver Functional Skills Maths and ICT in a college setting in London.
This role is offering Full/Part time hours and will run on a Permanent basis.
The Person & Qualifications:
- Has previous experience in similar job role.
- Teach Functional Skills maths and ICT from entry level to level 2 to groups of at least 18 ESOL learners aged 16-18 in accordance with the College Standards for Teaching and the Promotion of Learning
- Teaching qualification PGCE QTS/QTLS.
- Level 2 English and Maths.
- Has previously taught Maths or a related subject.
- Has relevant teaching qualifications.
- Ability to engage, motivate and inspire learners.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit:
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.