Protocol are pleased to be working with the largest provider of Apprenticeships and Further Education programmes in Doncaster and surrounding areas. Winner of the Best Further Education College 2019 in the What Uni, Student Choice Awards. We are also one of the largest providers for Higher Education with our University Centre we have over 1200 students a year choosing to study with us on a range of Foundation Degrees, HNDs, Degrees, MAs and professional courses.
Working closely with the college we are looking for a Counselling Lecturer on a temporary basis commencing 1st November.
Job title: Counselling Lecturer
Hours: Mondays only
Pay rate: £20 to £24 per hour plus holiday pay
Contract length: full academic year
- To contribute to the leadership of a programme of study, lesson preparation, classroom management,
curriculum development and marketing activities.
- To be responsible for the use of appropriate assessment methods, the achievement of learning and
teaching goals and the recording of learner activity.
The person and qualifications:
- Must have relevant therapeutic counselling qualification at level 4 or above
- Must possess a relevant teaching qualification
- Must have a supervision qualification
- Must have a minimum Level 2 Literacy & Numeracy
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.