Protocol are proud to be in partnership with an excellent further education college in the East midlands the college is a specialist land-based college with almost one hundred years’ experience in training young people and adults in skills associated with the natural, built and recreational environment.
The college is currently looking for a Pastoral Officer to join them on an on-going basis.
- Provide high quality instruction and facilitation of learning through as part of the tutorial provision within a curriculum area.
- Providing support to teachers and course managers with pastoral, welfare and behavioural issues including safeguarding and disciplinary actions
- To facilitate and deliver engaging tutorial/workshop sessions to groups of students
The person & qualifications
- Educated to level 3 or equivalent
- Demonstrate ability to relate to students effectively to support them to successful outcomes
- A teaching qualification at Level 3 or willingness to work towards within the first 12 months of employment.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.