Protocol are proud to be working alongside an excellent college based in Windsor! They are currently seeking a Electrical Installation Technical Skills Coach.
For over 300 years, they’ve been placing their learners at the heart of what they do – aiming to empower their students in a supportive environment with a huge array of resources available to both students and the staff there to support them.
By having multiple campuses it truly is the best of both worlds as not only do they have the professional approach of one singular college but they then also have the advantages of being part of a collective group.
- The role will require fully preparing apprentices as they work towards the completion or their Gateway for End Point Assessment (EPA/AM2S) through high quality training and coaching.
- Support and enhance the apprentice and employer experience through effective skills coaching and training.
- Ensure timely completion of all apprenticeship standard elements including skills, knowledge training & behaviours, off the job hours, functional skills monitoring.
- This role will involve both delivery of the training and skills coaching in line with the Apprenticeship Standard.
The person & qualifications
- Candidates need to hold Level 3 or above in relevant vocational area, 18th Edition & AM2/AM2s.
- Hold an assessor award A1 or equivalent.
- Must have experience of teaching and working with electrical apprentices.
- Have recent experience and knowledge of the current apprenticeship standard.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.