Criminology Lecturer (Permanent- Full Time)
We are seeking a Criminology Lecturer to be based in the central London area.
- Carry out teaching-related duties, such has preparing course content, including e-learning and blended learning, designing, and assessing exams and assessments, and providing quality feedback to students.
- The individual will be required to include preparation, classroom delivery and marking, and to deliver tutorial activity related to programmes of study
- The successful candidate would be expected to prepare coursework material.
You Will Need
- Have significant work experience in a Public Services / Criminology role
- Possess a postgraduate level qualification
- Have significant experience teaching level 4/5/6 modules
- Be willing to work as part of a team to ensure all students reach their full potential
What’s on Offer
- Salary- £34,000
- Full Time hours
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.