Protocol are looking for Lecturers in Social Sciences (Public Services) to start work for a Higher Education provider based in Central London.
You will be working with students from varied backgrounds, helping them achieve the best, both academically and generally. You will be expected to:
- To develop and deliver the curriculum with high quality learning resources, engaging learning activities and use of digital technologies as appropriate to enhance quality and accessibility.
- To bring practitioner experience to the academic content that will be taught.
- To allow students to achieve their best academically, to ensure that they are able to achieve their career goals.
- You will be expected to produce and deliver tutorial sessions alongside the main lectures, ensuring that these sessions are delivered in an interactive and engaging way.
You will need
We are particularly looking for candidates with subject expertise in a range of the following areas:
- Criminal Justice,
- Emergency Services,
- Civil Protection etc.
We are seeking individuals who also have the following:
- You will have a relevant degree, preferably a masters in political science or sociology.
- You will have significant work experience in one of the above fields.
- You will have experience of teaching level 4 and 5 modules.
- You will be passionate about your particular field.
- If you have a PGCE, this will be desirable.
What we offer
- Pay rate of £35-40ph.
- Part time and Full time positions available.
- November start.