JOB TITLE: Permanent HE Curriculum Leader – Media Production and Journalism
SALARY: 32,337 – £35,284 per annum
LOCATION: Peterborough College
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with your CV.
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College to recruit a HE Curriculum Leader Media Production and Journalism. The purpose of this role is to lead the development and delivery of a curriculum area. To have responsibility for a programme/pathway(s), including recruitment, curriculum content and quality indicators. This will include revising the curriculum in line with QAA subject sector benchmarks, periodic review and following External Examiner / external scrutiny. Working with the HE Manager and partners to ensure an innovative and high-quality programme provision. To meet the needs and expectations of students on their course in line with the HE Charter, UCP policies and baseline regulatory requirements.
This is a permanent opportunity offering 37 hours per week with an annual salary of £32,337 – £35,284.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following areas:
- Responsibility for the day to day operational coordination, quality and development of the programme or programmes assigned, including the proposal and validation of new courses and curriculum revisions.
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement and action where necessary to enhance the student experience.
- To be fully conversant with programme(s)specifications and academic regulations for the defined area thus ensuring conformity and best practice.
- To act as the first point of contact for internal and external queries, issues and actions concerning the students on programme or for other programme related matters
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a minimum level qualification to teach subject –degree or professional industry qualifications. Level 7 Masters qualification or working towards will be required for Level 6 supervisions.
- Have previous teaching experience
- Be able to evidence of understanding and effective implementation of safeguarding policies
For more information, please apply now but sending your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org