Health and Social Care Lecturer
We are recruiting for a Health and Social Care Lecturer to be based in a higher education institution in the EC3 London Area. This exciting role will be suited to an individual who has Health and Social background and has a talent for engaging students in the classroom.
- The course covers a huge range of activities from Child Protection, and Youth Work right through to Residential and End-of-life Care.
- The aim of the course is to teach students about providing the physical, emotional and social care to help in empowering people to live their lives independently.
- You will have a minimum of a University degree.
- You will have experience with lecturing Health and Social Care.
- You will be dedicated to providing excellence for students, working with them to achieve amazing results
What’s on offer
- £34,000 – £37,000
- Full time Work
If you are interested and would like to know more please call me on 0115 911 1218 or send me your current CV and interest through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit:
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.