Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an Advisor – Resourcing and People Services to support managers in an efficient, professional, customer focussed and consistent way, providing first point of contact advice in relation to Resourcing/HR policies and procedures, contracts of employment, terms and conditions of employment.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £22,062 – £23,048
The person & qualifications
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Math at grade C or above
- Appropriate professional HR qualification Level 3 or above or working towards (ie CIPD)
- ability to demonstrate experience/knowledge of use of Microsoft Office Packages, including Word and Excel
- Support the Resourcing Team to utilise the most appropriate mechanism to attract talented candidates
- Assist with the development and delivery of attraction activities including the creation of high quality recruitment communication materials and associated collateral
- Support the co-ordination of campaigns recruitment drives and events
- Provide high-quality administrative support throughout all stages of the employee lifecycle, including new starters, staffing changes, contract administration and leavers
- Ensure HR records are comprehensive and reliable, in accordance with statutory and Group requirements, with all data / information stored securely and confidentially in accordance with regulatory and audit requirements.
- Provide high-quality administrative support in relation to payroll administration / invoice management, liaising with other departments as applicable, to ensure the effective and timely payment of salary / remuneration / invoices.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.