Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a temporary Administrator in the Derby area.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £9 -10 p/h
You will need a enhanced DBS ideally on the updated service.
The person & qualifications
· Experience in a similar Higher Education administrative role
· Strong IT skills for Office 365 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
· Experience of using databases (Unit E)
· Ability to plan, manage tasks, prioritise, and meet competing deadlines.
· A proactive attitude with a high level of personal motivation
· Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
· To provide support for academic events, study days and programmes.
· To undertake general administrative duties for the Centre Director.
· To share in the more general administrative tasks.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.