Course leader- Fashion (Full Time – Permanent)
We are looking for a Course Leader who can successfully deliver their Fashion course to students ensuring that they all are prepared for job roles in the fashion industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to help guide and support upcoming students who have a high interest in the fashion world.
The Course Leader will undertake the operational management, planning, organisation and delivery of the course, ensuring every student receives the highest quality of teaching, learning and feedback, successfully preparing them for roles in industry. As an expert in their field, they will advise and guide the institution on the latest industry changes, ensuring their course stays current and fit for purpose, as well as taking a lead role in the creation and delivery of new courses.
You will need:
- To have a good understanding of the fashion industry, its structure, key functions and the factors affecting its development and sustainable success.
- To have the skills to deliver the subject areas including Fashion Marketing and Communication, Performance Marketing, Marketing Strategy.
- To educate upcoming fashion students and help prepare them for job roles in the fashion industry.
- To maximise the student’s potential by delivering interactive and engaging lessons.
- To motivate and inspire students by giving them feedback and advice.
- Ideally you will have a degree in Fashion Business, Marketing, Retail or Management or a related subject.
- Batchelors (Preferred)
- To have knowledge and previous experience of teaching and curriculum development within a Higher Education setting as well as relevant experience in the fashion industry.
What’s on Offer?
- Full Time hours
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent Position
- Salary- £43,000- £52,000