JOB TITLE: Lecturer- Corporate and Business Law
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £23.03-£25.14 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and are looking for a Lecturer in Corporate and Business Law to work part-time on a temporary basis covering Wednesday afternoons 1pm-4pm.
- Develop students’ knowledge and skills in the understanding of the general legal framework and of specific legal areas relating to business.
- Ensure learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment.
- Use experience and knowledge to organise effective sessions and help students to improve and develop.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification or working towards one.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
The start date for this position is 19th January 2022.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.