Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an Student Services Assistant and Receptionist in Bradford providing administrative support for such as student applications, enrolment and events. The additional two days you will job share by running a professional and welcoming front of house service providing first class customer service skills.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary £17,248 – £18,592, depending on experience
A recruitment and retention allowance may be offered for an outstanding candidate.
Contract Type: Permanent: Full time, Term time plus 2 weeks (40 weeks)
The person & qualifications
· Experience of working in an administrative role.
· Experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel to an intermediate level.
· Experience of using computerised administration systems.
· Good standard of general education at GCSE level or equivalent.
· Excellent word processing skills
· To provide high quality initial information and guidance to students and potential students/parents regarding college provision.
· Contribute to the running of the student application and acceptance process, processing student applications, implementing and maintain appropriate systems and procedures and maintaining student admissions records under the direction of the Student Services Manager.
· Organise, administer and support student-centred events, to include such as Induction Days, Welcome Evening, Parents’ Evenings, Enrolment and Progression – liaising with relevant parties as required.
· Ensure the effective running of Reception by answering and redirecting calls and messages efficiently.
· Welcome visitors to the college, ensure they sign in and are issued with the relevant lanyard in line with Trust procedures and that the relevant member of staff is notified.
· Be the secondary college trips and visitors administrator; collating all necessary paperwork, being a contact for members of staff and ensuring Trust procedures are followed.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.