Protocol are proud to be working with one of the fastest-growing NVQ assessment centres in the UK. We are looking for a Construction NVQ Assessor to assess learners from Level 2 to Level 6 in Construction Site management.
The role is fully remote working on a full-time and permanent basis.
We would also love to hear from candidates who have experience of delivering CITB Site Safety Plus courses.
- Online Portfolio Management and recording update and assessment decisions
- Motivating candidates to submit their evidence
- Diary management
- Promotion of the NVQ programmes
- Examining candidates’ portfolios of evidence
- Questioning candidates about how they would deal with non-standard situations
- Providing feedback and offering advice if the standards are not met
- Signing off the award when all the requirements have been met
- Keeping records of candidates’ progress
- Attending meetings with other assessors
- Working closely with training staff and candidates’ managers
The person & qualifications
- Holder of assessor/verifier qualifications such as
- A1/A2, V1/V2 or
- D32/33/34 or
- You will require one of the following qualifications
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Experience: You must have Construction Industry experience, with experience in Construction Site Supervision / Management
- Very strong IT skills, including the use of Zoom/Teams
- Having good communication skills
- Be able to work alone or with a team
- Be able to create accurate reports
- Being tactful and patient
- Being able to clearly explain complex topics
- Being well organised
- Able to manage portfolios and documentation
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.