Protocol are looking to recruit an Apprenticeship Skills Coach, with apprenticeship tutoring experience.
You will be working with adult learners currently working within managerial positions, helping them to gain management qualifications to open up their career. You will be expected to:
- Assist learners academically and pastorally.
- Support the learners, meeting with them to review their progress and their confidence with their coursework.
- Assist in assessing their work.
- Liaise with the students and their employers, to discuss progress and how to further translate their learning into practice.
You will need
We are particularly looking for candidates who:
- Have a degree.
- Have relevant experience in a similar position, working on leadership and management courses.
What we offer
- This is a three month contracted position.
- The opportunity to make an impact in an organization where innovation is constant.
- This is a remote position.