Protocol is recruiting for a Education Technology Facilitator and e-Learning Content Developer on a full-time permanent basis within the Isleworth area.
Job Purpose: To work as part of the e-Learning Team to create, develop and promote e-Learning, and facilitate the use of relevant digital resources to students and staff.
Contribute to the development of e-Learning and digital literacy resources and activities for independent learning.
Salary: Circa £28,758 to £30,539
1. Work collaboratively with the Education Technology Facilitator and lead on the research
and development of e-Learning tools & resources.
2. Pro-actively support staff and lead on the creation of e-Learning materials including
video content and the use of e-Learning technologies for teaching and learning.
3. Liaise with the curriculum teams to support the embedding of digital literacy skills across
4. Work with departments such as IT and MIS and with external partners to oversee the
administration of the College’s VLE platform and its integration into other systems,
applications and services, including managing user accounts, courses and structure.
5. Train curriculum staff and support them in the use of the College’s recording, tracking
and monitoring tools.
6. Plan, organise and deliver training and guidance for staff in the innovative use of eLearning tools, including self-access training content for staff.
7. Pro-actively contribute to the implementation of the College’s E-Learning Strategy.
8. Facilitate independent learning sessions when required.
9. Carry out induction sessions for new staff and students where appropriate, and support
with the running of digital literacy workshops, advice and guidance with their resource
10. Conduct customer service duties through front of house support (including managing
student behaviour, tidying, shelving and service desk cover) to students and staff,
including a minimum of one evening duty per week.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.