Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a PA & Marketing Office in the Richmond area.
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
To effectively promote the College and its curriculum offer to key stakeholders through a number of communication strategies including events, presentations, printed information, publicity and PR campaigns,
· To work with the Head of Marketing and Student Recruitment and College colleagues to manage the design and all aspects of production of an annual calendar of
promotional/networking/celebration in person and virtual events eg open events (employer engagement events, in order to raise the profile of the college and encourage
links with schools and other key stakeholders eg parents, employers.
· To coordinate and manage press activity and build strong relations with local reporters and journalists and to be a key contact for press enquiries.
· To write clear and simple copy for marketing publications including newsletters, flyers, advertisements, editorials, websites, course guides and to be responsible for the
content, design and production of the company magazine and ensure that it is distributed to all stakeholders at key points throughout the year.
· To play an active part in the development and improvement of the College’s internal and external communications systems and to suggest and act upon ideas for improving corporate communications generally and to facilitate student recruitment and enrolment.
The person & qualifications:
· Experience of working within a Marketing Department
· Experience of liaising confidently with a range of stakeholders (internal and external) and building effective working relationships
· Previous experience of writing for the media, with the ability to persuade and influence people at all levels
. Experience of using a creative approach to media relations and ability to present ideas coherently
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.