Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an Administrator to work within the education sector in Nantwich
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Hourly; Circa £10 p/h
The person & qualifications
- Administration experience is desirable
- Experience within education is desirable
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming telephone calls, emails and visitors to the HR office.
- Co-ordinate the recruitment administration process for all College vacancies. Ensure all recruitment paperwork and authorisation processes are in place, advertise vacancies and external sites, ensure shortlisting information is produced and passed to appropriate
- managers in a timely manner, provide administrative support to assessment centres and play an active role when required, and produce recruitment statistics and reports.
- Provide advice to line managers on HR recruitment processes including advertising and assessment centre options, recruitment method/time scale, interview panel guidance, and general HR policies and procedures.
- Take responsibility for the new starter process: issuing conditional offers, unconditional offers and contracts; undertaking all pre-employment checks (DBS and references); entering new starter information on to iTrent; maintaining the single central record and chasing outstanding paperwork
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.