Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Schools Liaison Officer to develop and strengthen links between Colleges and feeder schools in Newham and surrounding areas.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Hourly: £13.46 – £14.85 Per Hour
- To build and develop professional relationships with secondary schools, community organisations and other relevant groups and partners in order to create a programme of events and activities – at Newham College, in schools and at other events and exhibitions – to promote the College and increase recruitment;
- To establish and co-ordinate the marketing database to distribute publicity materials to promote and raise awareness of NCFE 14–19 year old subject areas;
- To work with the College Leadership Team and Heads of School to develop a range of interactive recruitment activities from different departments
- To organise external and internal student application, enrolment and progression events;
- To develop and maintain information systems for the area of responsibility, including contact lists, records of communication
- To assist in the creation and distribution of a wide range of publicity and marketing materials;
- To respond promptly to all enquiries relating to the department;
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.