Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Assistant Chef on a full time, temporary basis for a local college in the NN3 area, you will be working alongside one of the Chef’s to prepare meals daily for the staff and students.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £10.00 – £15.00ph
The person & qualifications
- Two years minimum of kitchen experience in an assistant chef position.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Keeping to hygiene, health and safety and licensing rules.
- Using a variety of kitchen equipment such as mixers, special knives, and cutters
- Supporting chefs in a specific work section
- Help prepare menus to nutritional standards
- Controlling and ordering stock and inspecting it on delivery
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training, and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.