Learner Engagement Coordinator – Remote role
£26,000 – £28,000 pa
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Be responsible for progressing learner leads in a timely manner
- Ensure that learners are supported throughout the enrolment process
- Support the business with our AEB division
- Support where necessary with stakeholder engagement
- Proactively engage with the enrolment team
- Be learner focused and quality driven
- Responsible for the progression of learner leads, from initial enquiry through to enrolment
- Provide high quality IAG to all learners
- Be highly accurate with the completion of both internal and external documents
- Ensure learners are supported throughout their learner journey, including where necessary appropriate sign positing to alternative programmes, e.g Functional Skills
- Provide timely updates to learners throughout the engagement process
- Consistently achieve learner engagement, referral and enrolment KPIs
- Support the SLEM with stakeholder management in terms of providing timely MI
- Accurately update and report on engagement activity, flagging any issues or bottle neck
In addition to the above, provide a flexible approach to the role and undertake additional duties from time to time where reasonably required and necessary to meet the needs of the Business
This is a ‘results’ driven role that would suit someone who is comfortable operating in a target driven sales environment.
- IAG Level 3 or above desirable
- Previous experience in an outbound phone-based sales role
- Knowledge of Adult Education Budget or equivalent funding stream.
- Understanding of the welfare to work sector
- Experienced of engaging with hard-to-reach learners
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet business needs
- IT Literate.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software or equivalent
- Full, clean driving licence
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.