Job Title: Assistant Professor in Anthropology and Sociology AND Lecturer in Anthropology and Sociology.
Salary: £38,000 – £41,000 DOE
Location: Central London
We are currently working with a prestigious higher education institution in central London to assist in finding a full time learning resources administrator.
You will be working for a higher education college that offers a unique and broad liberal arts-inspired curriculum with highly personalised teaching. They have a reputation for delivering an excellent university experience, and while the College is yet to appear on traditional university league tables, it has exceeded the majority of UK institutions, in both undergraduate results and student satisfaction ratings. They are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth.
- You will be competent with one of the following courses: Peoples and Cultures, Global Markets and Local Culture, Current Issues in Cities and Suburbs (particularly London), Introduction to Sociology.
- You will be able to lecture to incoming mobility students, from across the Northeastern network.
- You will be responsible for wider educational and administrative duties.
- You will be able to contribute to curriculum development, including interdisciplinary collaboration with other fields.
- You will be educated to postgraduate level, having either a PhD (for the Assistant Professor position) or a Masters (for the Lecturer position). This will be in a relevant area of Anthropology, Sociology or Political Science.
- You will be able to demonstrate flexibility to teach on a variety of courses at various levels.
- You will have the ability to develop excellent educational provisions with significant appeal to students.
- Generous benefits package including 25 days holiday allowance (excl. Bank holidays)
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
- Pension schemes and private healthcare (optional)
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.