Protocol are currently looking to recruit a Head of School and Academic Development to join an independent institution based in London on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- Your role will encompass two areas of accountability. You will be expected to successfully manage the academic staff for your respective school and take a academic lead spanning across all of the College’s Higher Education provision.
- You will take responsibility for monitoring the College’s academic development strategy and will have a direct oversight over the School of Business & Management, School of Social Sciences & Health and School of Art & Design.
- You will be reporting the quality Team Leader, working to contribute to delivering the core programme monitoring and review processes.
- You will take responsibility for managing the Subject Assessment Boards and Course Committees within the assigned subjects.
- You will have a Master’s degree.
- You will have extensive teaching experience working in the HE sector, providing evidence of successful practices.
- You will be organised and flexible, holding plenty of administrative skills and have experience of quality assurance and enhancement processes.
- You will have experience of appraisal processes and developing staff at all levels.
- You will have demonstrable ICT skills.
Benefits of the role:
This position has a basic salary of £55,000+ per annum.
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0115 911 1182 to discuss this role in more detail.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit:
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.