Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a Marketing Communications Officer to actively contribute to the Marketing and Communications team to achieve an integrated approach to communications and marketing activities including student recruitment, events and campaigns, utilising a variety of marketing channels both internally and externally
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary- £26,983 per annum
The person & qualifications
- Degree or recognised professional qualification at level 4 or above in Marketing or Business or a willingness to work towards.
- Experience of setting up, implementing and developing communication and marketing strategies
- Experience of working within a marketing & communications environment
- Experience in using digital and new technologies and linking them with marketing and communications activities
- Support the development, implementation and review of all aspects of Colleges communications and marketing planning, strategies and processes.
- Support the promotion and marketing of all aspects of College through media including the planning, organising and running of marketing, sales and promotion events.
- Promote the positive corporate image of College and as part of a team be its guardian through effective public relations.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of all marketing campaigns and associated materials, including all creative and production elements.
- Contribute to the commissioning, sourcing and help interpret relevant market intelligence and associated data to inform marketing plans and to ensure appropriate market segmentation.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.