Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an cleaner based within the Birmingham area to start as soon as possible.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
The person & qualifications
- Experience ideal but not essential
- 06:00 – 09:00 Or 15:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday
- To undertake a variety of cleaning tasks
- Standard areas may involve but not be limited to cleaning of corridors, stairwells, classrooms, offices, toilet replenishment, toilet cleaning, food preparation and eating areas and other communal areas
- To accept changes to standard routine when requested. This may involve a change of area, a change of the tasks defined in that area or improvement of standards
- To comply with all health and safety instructions.
- Train in the use of and use a range of cleaning equipment. (Floor scrubbers, power washers, etc.)
- Engender a strong team ethos, which promotes a positive, can-do attitude across the department
- Maintain excellent standards of customer care and provide a flexible and responsive service to all users
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.