Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Administrator on a either a part-time or full-time basis in the West Bromwich area.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £9 – £10 p/h
Hours: Full time
The person & qualifications
• Experience in a similar administrative role
• Strong IT skills for Office 365 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Ability to plan, manage tasks, prioritise, and meet competing deadlines.
• A proactive attitude with a high level of personal motivation
• Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
• To administer and assist in the delivery of online and face-to-face events and publicity.
• Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
• Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
• Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
• Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
• Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
• Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
• Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.