Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Premises Officer within the Sparsholt area for an educational client. This is a full-time temp to perm position working as part of a team involving site maintenance and security duties.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £9,00 – £10,00ph
The person & qualifications
- Ideally flexible to work either a 7-3 or 3-10 shift pattern on a rotating basis
- First Aid at work qualification (or willingness to attain)
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Opening and closing of the premises, locking and unlocking procedures for the College Group buildings
- Setting up classes and conferences
- To maintain a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness in all areas of the campus
- Undertaking a variety of general premises duties including carrying out small maintenance works, sweeping, clearing gutters, drainage works, fire alarm testing etc
- To carry out day to day security duties on the college site i.e. checking ID cards
- Maintain and develop effective communication, liaison and relationships with all members of staff
- To be familiar and always acquainted with the College Group Safety Policy and act in a safe and responsible manner
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.