This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong Quality team as their Teaching & Learning Manager. If you have previous experience of mentoring staff and are dynamic and adaptable in your thinking, then this could be the position for you!
- Support teachers, lecturers, assessors and other delivery staff to achieve and maintain outstanding teaching, learning and assessment practices, imparting your knowledge with creating lesson plans, IQA processes and assessment methods.
- Participate in the deep dive process as directed by the Director of Teaching, Learning and Quality Improvement to support the college drive to outstanding.
- Keep abreast of Ofsted guidelines, new developments and innovations in the field of Education, in order to anticipate and recommend appropriate actions, support and develop through mentoring and training.
- Embed the Teaching, Learning and Assessment policies in all college training activities.
The person & qualifications
- Knowledge of Teaching, Learning and Assessment and Quality Assurance procedures and experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals at all levels
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our learners
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.