My client is a fast growing premier provider of accountancy training and apprenticeships. Due to increased demand for accountancy apprenticeship training programmes we require a new skills coach to join our team. This role offers great longer term prospects for the right candidate, including participation in our company bonus scheme.
The role will include travel to various client premises to meet with the apprentices therefore a driving license is essential.
- Meeting apprentices and their line managers on a regular basis via telephone and face to face to review their progress on the apprenticeship programme and agreeing targets and actions to ensure apprentices remain on track to achieving a timely completion.
- Provision of coaching and guidance on how to identify further opportunities for development of the skills and behaviours required by the apprenticeship and working with apprentices and employers to document evidence of progress in an efficient and effective manner using our learning platform (FI learn)
- Supporting introducton and skills development of apprentices by delivering presentations and facilitating skills sessions.
- Supporting the reporting of progress and associated data collection requirements.
- Supporting the ongoing administration of the apprenticeship programme for your learners, including course bookings and exam results.
- Working with the Quality and Compliance Manager to implement new processes and approaches to supporting apprentices to enhance the quality of on-programme support.
- Supporting additional work as required by management from time to time.
Information Advice and Guidance
- To provide support to the learner in to facilitate their completion of the programme
- To provide unbiased advice to the learner and the employer about courses and support services offered by FI
- To signpost support from other organisations where appropriate
The person & qualifications
- Ability to inspire, influence and motivate, with an enthusiasm for learning
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and professional as you will be representing our brand to our clients and apprentices
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Up to date knowledge of apprenticeship standards
- Understanding of the accountancy sector
- Coaching experience/qualifications
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.