HR Business Partner vacancy based in London. The successful candidate will provide advice, support and guide managers on the full range of standard and complex employee relations and activities and casework with an emphasis on driving down absence management, pro active intervention at an informal level and providing training and support for managers to drive forward a performance management culture.
Hours: 37 per week, Full Time
Contract: Open to Permanent, FTC and Temporary
Salary: £40,991 – £44,073
The person & qualifications
- Graduate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development and experience of working in a senior generalist HR role.
- Experience of establishing and managing HR administrative systems and procedures.
- Experience of leading on and managing employee relations casework with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of best practice HR and its application in an education setting.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law.
- To ensure that high standards of service delivery and quality standards are maintained in the areas of disciplinaries, grievances, probation, employment tribunal applications, absence management, Terms and Conditions and Casework.
- To set up, develop and implement new processes and systems reviewing and improving standard letters, forms and checklists for employee relations and recruitment issues.
- To use HR data to proactively manage casework, supporting managers to manage sickness absence, probation and performance at an early stage
- To draft correspondence, management briefing notes and reports etc. as required by the Head of HR.
- To provide managers with professional, comprehensive advice, support and guidance on the interpretation and application of employment and other relevant legislation, policies and procedures, absence management; competence; disciplinary and grievance etc.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.