Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a Student Liaison Officer to be an integral part of the Student Support Services team for an educational establishment on a temporary basis within the Cambridge area.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £10,00 – £12,00ph
The person & qualifications
- Good level of education, including GCSE in English and Maths grade A-C (or equivalent level).
- Previous work or volunteering experience of working with young people
- Proven experience working with young people to motivate and empower them to manage and monitor their own behavior
- Ability to deal with problems and incidents calmly and constructively
- To establish rapport and work with young people, who may be vulnerable / disadvantage, with understanding and patience
- Working with students to empower them to manage and monitor their own behavior in and around college
- To encourage and appropriately challenge students in demonstrating the College’s Values
- Provide support to the college’s Facilities and Estates team in dealing with student behavior
- Liaise closely with curriculum tutors regarding issues relating to student behavior and conduct
- To be responsible on a rota basis for the monitoring of the college’s CCTV cameras referring incidents that need action in a timely manner to Student Liaison colleagues or other members of college staff as appropriate
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.