Functional Skills Tutor – Full time, permanent
£25,000 pa +
Our client delivers operational excellence within a range of sectors inclusive of automotive, engineering, manufacturing, and logistics businesses. They do this by providing innovative, engaging and empowering training and consultancy programmes that provides sustainable operational impact for their clients.
Predominantly, the role of a Functional Skills Tutor is to provide inspirational teaching and learning to learners.
- Tutors will additionally support excellence in assessment to ensure learners reach the highest standards possible.
- Work to promote a positive team spirit within the Apprenticeships and Skills Team & General Education Team.
- Manage a caseload of learners to succeed so they achieve their full
- Deliver a full range of Functional Skills English, Maths, and ICT to Level 2. This must be of a high-quality teaching, learning and assessment either in a classroom setting to a group or a learner’s individual workplace on a one-to-one basis.
- Teaching qualification e.g. PGCE / Cert Ed or equivalent
- Level 3 in either Maths, English or ICT, Level 2 in the remaining.
- Experience of delivery of Functional Skills, English, Mathematics and ICT
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.