Protocol are pleased to be working with the largest provider of Apprenticeships and Further Education programmes in Doncaster and surrounding areas. Winner of the Best Further Education College 2019 in the What Uni, Student Choice Awards. We are also one of the largest providers for Higher Education with our University Centre we have over 1200 students a year choosing to study with us on a range of Foundation Degrees, HNDs, Degrees, MAs and professional courses.
Working closely with the college we are looking for a Art & Design Tutor on a permanent basis for an immediate start based in Scunthorpe!
Job title: Art & Design Tutor
Pay rate: £23,201 – £31,141 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: Permanent
- Teaching Art and Design across a range of programmes at level 2 and 3
- Engaging students with Art and Design programmes
The person and qualifications:
- Knowledge of Creative Arts Processes
- Knowledge of UAL Specifications
- Skilled in using some Creative Digital software
- Broad knowledge of creative processes in art and digital subjects such as: photography, fashion & textiles, imaging software skills, fine art & illustration
- Must be able to teach across a range of programmes at levels 2 and 3
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.