Job title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £18,400-£20,491 per annum + Commission (Paid quarterly)
Role Type- Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
QRS are working closely with a college in Stamford Lincolnshire to recruit a Sales Administrator on a permanent basis to work in the Gas Centre. You will be required to work 37 hour per week between Monday & Friday.
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the generation of new course booking sales and deal with incoming customer enquiries relating to the wide range of Training courses delivered by the Gas Centre, whilst assisting in operating administration duties required by governing bodies and course accreditors.
This post is key to developing the Gas Centre as a business. You will be expected to provide an extremely high level of customer service at all times and have the ability to act quickly and efficiently.
- Generate and processes new sales leads.
- Identify and research opportunities to help drive sales.
- Provide excellent customer service including managing phone, email & social media queries, ensuring all enquiries are responded to in a professional and efficient manner.
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of the product, in order to better assist and advise customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain databases with up to date client information.
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product.
- Any necessary administrative work including filing.
- Check prices and contracts are up to date.
- Preparing quotations.
- Monitoring customer accounts.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Providing accurate product price information.
- Ensure both marketing, websites and social media posts content up to date ensuring that industry experts are in kept up to date with news / promotions and courses.
- To engender a strong team ethos, which promotes a positive, can-do attitude across the department.
- Maintain excellent standards of customer care and provide a flexible and responsive service to all users.
- Contribute to the development of the College’s Strategic Aims, Objectives and Values.
- Perform duties to a high standard and to ensure that quality assurance and improvement processes are implemented successfully across the College, particularly those relating to own role.
- Participate in and make an appropriate contribution to the College’s planning and review processes.
- Comply with, and implement as appropriate, all College policies and procedures with particular reference to Equal Opportunities, Safeguarding and Health and Safety.
- commit to and uphold the College’s Environmental Policies and aspirations for sustainable learning provision.
- Undertake continuing professional development as appropriate. Take a full part in the College staff development programme including the appraisal and service level agreement process.
- To carry out such duties as may be determined from time to time within the general scope of the post.
Essential Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy (GCSE English Language and Maths (Grade C/4 or above) or other Level 2 equivalent qualifications
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ideally have previous experience in a sales role
Do you have all of the above requirements and like the sound of this role?
Apply today by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clsing date 27th January 2022