Protocol is recruiting for an experienced Senior Curriculum Lead for an established training provider within the Leeds area to join the senior management team in providing effective and efficient academic leadership, management and co-ordination relating to curriculum targets.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: Depending on experience
The person & qualifications
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently running a small to medium large sized academic department
- Strong leadership, project management and organisational skills
- Commitment to excellence in international learning and the wider student experience
- A Bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate qualification (Master’s or above)
- Teaching qualification or HEA Fellowship
- A sound understanding of UK Higher Education
- Sound IT skills including MS Office, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Provide effective and efficient academic leadership, management and co-ordination of staff resources across the academic teams
- Participate in regular meetings with teaching and support staff and represent the Centre at appropriate events and meetings
- Taking the lead on a number of projects
- Provide academic leadership to programme teams, taking overall responsibility for academic standards and the quality of learning opportunities
- Ensure that Quality Assurance framework is implemented across all academic teams
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.