Student Casework Manager (Full Time, Temporary)
Protocol are delighted to be recruiting for a Student Casework Manager in the Bradford area; please look no further if you are wanting a new role within student and academic services.
This is a full time temporary position for 6 months.
The ideal candidate should have worked at a similar level previously and be able to lead and manage others with the ability to encourage creativity , participation and applying the best ethical standards.
Salary – £19.30 per hour with holiday pay
Option of remote or on site working.
- To provide leadership and line management for the Student Casework Team, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that staff are enabled and empowered to pro-actively seek continuous improvement
- To lead and deliver high quality student casework services.
- To ensure effective administration of student complaints, academic appeals, academic misconduct, and fitness to study cases, admissions appeals and complaints and Tier 4 appeals and complaints
- To liaise with senior members of staff within the institution.
The person & qualifications:.
- First degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- Relevant Postgraduate or professional qualification.
- Significant experience of working with complex student case work and comprehensive knowledge of good practice within the sector.
- Experience of using a variety of IT packages to a high standard, including the following: – word processing packages – spreadsheets – databases.
- Ability to interpret, apply and explain complex regulations and procedures to a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to prepare reports and statistical analyses and to present to varied audiences.
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate own workload and that of others, managing own time and working to set deadlines.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.