Senior Lecturer in Law (Full Time, permanent)
Protocol are pleased to be working in the Bournemouth area to recruit for a Senior Lecturer in Law for the new academic year (2021/22). This exciting role will give you the opportunity to work with students to co-create research and foster their ambitions.
- Preparing interactive and engaging lessons, subjects will be predominantly on the LLB in Law.
- To lecture and support undergraduate students through their Law Degree and help them prepare for their future roles in the industry.
- To support the next phase of the universities growth in Law, to develop their research themes further, build an industry board and contribute to legal practice through the formation of a Law clinic.
- You will be familiar with information technology and have the ability to develop innovative learning experiences for students in online, mixed mode and face to face delivery.
- Your research specialism will align to one or more of the following Foundation Subjects and an ability to teach across a number of these:
- Law of Obligations (Contract)
- Law of Obligations (Tort and Restitution)
- Law of Trusts and Estates
- Human Rights
- Property and Land Law
The person & qualifications:
- Has previous experience in similar lecturing positions.
- Has previously taught at this level.
- Has relevant teaching qualifications such as a Doctorate in Law or a Masters
- Ability to engage, motivate and inspire learners.
If you are interested in this position please get in contact with me on 0115 9111236 or alternatively send me an up to date CV to email@example.com .
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.