Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Compliance Coordinator for an educational establishment to manage and develop processes alongside providing advice and implementing improvements to enhance compliance.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £10,00 – £13,00ph
The person & qualifications
- Knowledge and experience of data management preferably within FE/ESF projects
- Experience of preparing for and managing audit activity
- Attention to detail and ability to understand and apply detailed funding and compliance guidance to accurately assess paperwork and identify errors/non-compliance
- Ability to prioritise work to meet strict deadlines
- Accuracy and quality control
- To commission and co-ordinate compliance activity/audits to evaluate risk
- To act as lead for internal and external compliance activity as directed, co-ordinating, planning and allocation, overseeing reviews and initial response to required timescales and ensuring evidence provided is accurate and complete
- To work with internal departments including; Curriculum, MIS, Exams, Finance, Business Development and Sub-contractors to ensure that processes and procedures are being effectively managed and monitored.
- Collaborate with College departments and sub-contractors to create a culture of compliance
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.