Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Pastoral Admin and Safeguarding Officer who will focus on tracking the completion of key monitoring activity relating to the standards of pastoral support within the college.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £12,00 – £13,00ph
The person & qualifications
- Qualified to minimum Level 3 with a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English
- Working in an administrative or secretarial role
- Good understanding of the principles of equality and diversity in the context of an education setting
- Experience of working with young people in a pastoral, welfare or safeguarding capacity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- To provide administrative service for student pastoral functions
- Tracking and reporting to line manager on processes of disciplinary and merit meetings, letters and rewards for all study programme learners
- Monitoring the provision of up to date parental contact details for learners under 18 and working with the admissions team, line manager and personal tutors to ensure that these are accurate and up to date
- To act as a Safeguarding Officer within the college safeguarding team
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and checking of medical information held regarding students with specific medical needs and making available to the First Aid team where appropriate
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.