Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Digital Specialist Business Advisor, this is on a full time, fixed term contract, you will work closely with the designated Business Adviser to ensure delivery of a co-ordinated service to the SME.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary £37,000 to £40,000 fixed for 2 years with the possibility of it being extended.
The person & qualifications
- Evidence of upskilling and training in Vendor qualifications for digital skills (Microsoft, Adobe, Cisco, AWS, Python, C++)
- Experience as a digital adviser to SMEs for a period of 2 years or more, to demonstrate a good understanding of the needs of this business sector.
- Experience working on funded projects i.e European Union ESF/ERDF, Greater London Authority
- Assist the Business Adviser with the delivery of two events in designated town centres annually and development of supply chains and inter-trading between groups.
- Adherence to policies and procedures for COVID19 Safe Working, Health and Safety, Quality Management and Equalities; ensuring they are embedded into the delivery of all services and activities.
- Liaison with external advisers and suppliers to ensure specific client support needs are met e.g. cloud accounting etc;
- To support the overall aims and objectives of the project it may be necessary to work in one or all of the project boroughs on occasion.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.