Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Continuous Business Improvement Partner in Manchester, to lead the development and implementation of a continuous improvement framework and communicate and embed the cultural change
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £45000 per annum
The person & qualifications
- D Lean or Six Sigma qualification – Minimum yellow belt
- ICT advanced skills – Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Prince 2 Project Management
- Previous experience on delivering continuous improvement projects in HR
- Demonstrate a passion & enthusiasm for CI. to improve the “status quo”
- Strong Organisational skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Work with key stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change
- Lead and deliver LEAN / process improvement projects to deliver operational efficiency, cost/time savings and improve business outcomes
- Deliver projects through their full lifecycle, from scoping and initiation to implementation and benefit realisation assessment
- Drive process change using customer feedback, document analysis, requirements, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Complete post-implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
- Drive business excellence and assess and identify opportunities within the function for improvement, develop programmes and implement
- Champion the people strategy and ensure activity is prioritised and aligned with the strategic objectives
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.