Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Apprenticeship Funding and Compliance Coordinator within an educational establishment on a temp to perm basis to manage and coordinate the apprenticeship data management processes while delivering excellent customer service to Group colleagues, apprentices and employers.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £24,400 – £26,500pa
The person & qualifications
- NVQ level 3 qualification in IT, Business or Administration, or experience to demonstrate these skills
- Maths and English at Level 2 or equivalent
- Experience of managing the effective performance of staff
- Very good IT skills, including Microsoft Office and use of databases
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to relate to and influence a wide range of people
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- To coordinate the processing of apprentice sign-up paperwork, monitoring of ongoing participation, and processing of completion and achievement, ensuring that compliance checking processes operate effectively
- Line manage the Apprenticeship Compliance Team members, over-seeing their workloads, scheduling and prioritising key tasks and responsibilities, and ensuring work is completed accurately, and to appropriate timescales
- Provide professional support to service users in all aspects of apprenticeship data management
- To support Group colleagues in matters relating to apprenticeship data compliance controls, working with them to assess processes, and improve related awareness, skills and knowledge
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.