Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Student Support Admin, you will be part of a flexible and multi-skilled team to support students to develop skills for the next stage of their lives.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £19,000 per annum.
The person & qualifications
- Certified at the enhanced DBS level (check undertaken prior to employment)
- Current First Aid certificate (post holder will be required to undertake this in role if not already held)
- Evidence of continued learning/development
- Experience of working positively with young people 16 and above (Essential)
- Reception and welcome services (e.g., post, incoming calls, visitors, way finding, passes)
- Checking in to residencies and support with daytime requirements in residences
- ID card production and access, using the student management information system “Study Global “& “Progresso”
- Supporting and developing the induction experience for all students and completing the registration processes to ensure students are correctly and fully recorded on college systems.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.